Boyfriend Does My Voice Over! | Fall Olive Green Makeup Tutorial | Ashley Riley

November 09, 2016

Boyfriend Does My Voice Over! | Fall Olive Green Makeup Tutorial

Boyfriend Does My Voice Over! | Fall Olive Green Makeup Tutorial
Boyfriend Does My Voice Over! | Fall Olive Green Makeup Tutorial

I have been looking forward to filming this video for a long, long time.  When I first saw the "Boyfriend/Husband Does My Makeup" tag video being shared a couple of months ago, I immediately knew I HAD to get in on it!

The only thing my boyfriend, Brandon, knows about makeup is that it's expensive.  He doesn't know the difference between a Beauty Blender and a Complexion Sponge, and couldn't care less about the different foundation undertones that one can purchase.  However, he does know that makeup and creating makeup looks and tutorials is a big passion of mine, and was actually excited at the opportunity to help me out with a video!

The premise: I film a tutorial, edit it, sit him down at the computer with a microphone, and give him full liberty to describe my makeup application as he wishes.  At times he is hilarious in both his simplistic approach to describing the makeup and brushes, and the self-deprecating nature of makeup tutorials in general.

We both had a lot of fun making this, and I hope you enjoy watching!




  
Snap Me! AshleyEBeauty

Boyfriend Does My Voice Over! | Fall Olive Green Makeup Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment