Spring Pink and Gold Makeup Tutorial | Ashley Riley

May 16, 2016

Spring Pink and Gold Makeup Tutorial

Spring Pink and Gold Makeup TutorialSpring Pink and Gold Makeup Tutorial

Starting a YouTube channel was one of my foremost blogging goals for 2016, and the day has finally arrived!  After starting a blog I realized that while I enjoy writing and photography, I also wanted to add another interactive element to my makeup tutorials.

This makeup tutorial can be summed up in one word: SPRING!  It is a soft pink and gold look that is perfect for the usual marathon of spring and early summer events; bar-be-ques, weddings, graduations, just to name a few.  Hell, I would even rock this look on a casual day out in an air-conditioned mall while I browse stores and sip on an Iced Skinny Caramel Latte.

This look combines a lot of my most coveted makeup items for spring all into one very easy tutorial.  Sit back, sip some tea, and enjoy the video!


Snap Me! AshleyEBeauty

The 7 Best Nightly Beauty Products for Amazing Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment