My Favorite Blush Palettes | Ashley Riley

May 17, 2016

My Favorite Blush Palettes



If there is anything I love more than individual blushes, it's blush palettes!  With blush palettes I feel more value in purchasing a beauty product that comes with several pans of blush.  It feels more versatile because I am getting more than one shade to wear with more than one makeup look!


Today I am going to be talking about just four of my favorite blush palettes.  These are the ones I find myself grabbing for the most, but we all know there are plenty more great ones out there.  Urban Decay, Makeup Revolution, Morphe Brushes, and BH Cosmetics all make high quality and professional brushes that just cannot be overlooked!  Drugstore palettes and high end palettes alike, there is no mistaking good quality.
 


 
Snap Me! AshleyEBeauty 

The 7 Best Nightly Beauty Products for Amazing Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment