You're Invited! Beauty and Style Pinterest Group Board | Ashley Riley

January 06, 2016

You're Invited! Beauty and Style Pinterest Group Board

You're Invited! Beauty & Style Pinterest Group Board


One of my goals for 2016 is to interact and collaborate more with my fellow bloggers.  I also love finding and exploring new blogs every day for all the amazing creative content that is posted out there!  Then I thought, why not combine the two?

I enjoy reading new beauty and style blogs that not only have great advice, including makeup tutorials and product reviews, but are also incredibly inspiring and encourage me to do bigger and better things with my own blog.


This board was made to feature posts from beauty and style blogs that are relevant and exciting.  If you come across great posts all the time, share the wealth with others by pinning them to the group board!  Easy as cake, I know.

Ready to get pinning?  I'm excited to have you!

You're Invited! Beauty & Style Pinterest Group Board


If you would like to join the group board you must first follow me on Pinterest (it won't allow me to add you otherwise, I promise), and then comment below with the email address associated with your Pinterest account.  If you prefer to keep your email confidential, please email me the deets at contact@ashleyelizabethbeauty.com

 

Blogging, Business and Life Goals for 2016
 

Are you an AEB Babe? Sign up for the newsletter!
Enter your e-mail address:

Powered by FeedPress

No comments:

Post a Comment