My 6 Favorite Holiday Inspired Makeup Tutorials | Ashley Riley

December 16, 2015

My 6 Favorite Holiday Inspired Makeup Tutorials

My 6 Favorite Holiday Inspired Makeup Tutorials 

With Christmas almost a week away and holiday parties in full gear, it's time to start thinking about your holiday makeup looks!

Here are SIX of my favorite holiday makeup tutorials this year.  They range from bright and glittery to deep and smokey, and are guaranteed to fit anyone for any occasion!

Click the title of each makeup look to be taken to the full tutorial.  Enjoy!


Can you tell I am already excited about the holidays?  Plummy lipstick?  Check.  Silver eyes?  Check.  Pearl and gold jewelry?  Double check.  There is nothing I love more than looking festive, but this look can also be easily worn throughout the year.

This tutorial is currently being featured on the homepage of one of my favorite female blogging sites BlogHer, check it out here!


Champagne Gold Holiday Makeup Tutorial

This makeup tutorial uses vintage charm to create a classic, elegant and wearable makeup look.  The simple black cat eye liner and a light eye contour allows the red lip to POP.  I paired this look with a stunning emerald green blouse and round pearl and diamond earrings.  Throw on a pair of dark skinny jeans, grab a pair of nude pumps, and you've got yourself a casual chic holiday look!



This smokey cranberry gold makeup look will inspire you throughout the holiday season.  This warm tone look has just enough shimmer and just enough smokiness that will make getting ready for a holiday dinner (and the inevitable food coma to follow) something to feel good about.


This black and gold smokey cat eye has been one of my favorite Fall looks that I have created.  This look is dark, smokey, and alluring.

Black and Gold Glam Smokey Cat Eye

Next to nothing is more representative of love and the holidays like Tiffany & Co.  Likewise, nothing better represents Tiffany's that it's iconic blue green boxes.  I wanted to create a look that capured that beautful color along with the shimmery Diamond embellishes that the store is so well known for.


For this holiday vintage glam look I can envision myself on a Christmas Eve circa 1945 with my hair tied up in a bun, an apron around my waist, and taking freshly made Italian cookies out of the oven.

Vintage Glam Holiday Makeup Tutorial



 

Are you an AEB Babe? Subscribe to the newsletter!
Enter your e-mail address:

Powered by FeedPress

No comments:

Post a Comment