Favorite Fall Lip Liners | Ashley Riley

October 11, 2015

Favorite Fall Lip Liners


My lip liner hoarding problem collection is overflowing with richly colored berries, burgandys, taupes, browns, purples, greys, and every autumn inspired variation of color in between.  

You may find a brand theme in this list of favorites, which is that every other one is a NYX Sim Lip Pencil.  I love these lip pencils and they are my hands-down favorite when creating any type of lined lip look.  That's also probably because I own every color ever made.



NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Pumpkin
 Hell, the name says it all, right?  I consume every type of edible and drinkable pumpkin-flavored product know to man during the Fall, so why not put it on my lips?  This soft red-orange is positively delectable.

NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Black Berry
I plan to use Black Berry for several makeup looks before Halloween is over.  This soft black is perfect for creating a dark ombre lip.

Essence Cosmetics Lip Liner in Soft Berry
Despite the price of this lip liner being only $1.49, the quality and consistency of color seriously impresses.  Essence doesn't have a wide array of lip liner colors to choose from, but this one if by far my favorite.

NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso
This deep warm brown will help to line your beautiful brown lipsticks throughout the fall.  It is dark, as the name implies, and the color transfers to the lips beautifully.



NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Plum
Because who doesn't need a lip liner in violet plum?  I use this to line my lips prior to applying my favorite mauve liquid lipsticks, but this would also be perfect for looks that involve very rich-tone purples, such as the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
 This is the closest thing I have ever come to feeling as if I've applied velvet on my lips.  It is smooth, creamy, and highly pigmented.  Cruella is a crimson red that is flattering to potentially every skin tone.  This lipstick/lipliner combination pencil will remain comfortable on your lips and will not give you that tight, dried out feeling.

ELF Studio Lip Liner in Wine
This pencil is double sided and comes with a blending brush, which I don't particularly need or use, but the color and smoothness of the liner is still beautiful. Wine is a light pale purple and the mechanical applicator has a thin tip for applying precise and even liner.

Let Me Know!

What are some of the lip liners you have been loving this fall? 


No comments:

Post a Comment