Product Empties | Items I've Completely Used Up! | Ashley Riley

September 29, 2016

Product Empties | Items I've Completely Used Up!

Product Empties | Items I've Completely Used Up!

For the past few months I have been keeping the empties of the product I have been using up in a bag, waiting to share them with you!  From makeup and beauty, to skincare and personal hygiene products.  When I use up an entire product it usually means that I completely fell in love with it and wanted to use it until it was completely gone.

While I think I may have accidentally thrown out a few empties along the way, the majority of them were saved!  This video will also give you a really good idea of the products I use on a daily basis and the ones I find to be consistent and reliable.




Snap Me! AshleyEBeauty

Product Empties | Items I've Completely Used Up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment